_

_

Monday, July 2, 2012

Trip to UT

You know when you have so much to blog or write about that you just procrastinate it for ages?? Yeah, that's where I'm at right now. So this is going to be the very abbreviated version of my trip to UT and all that fun-ness. 


So here we go! 


Basically I followed this little girl around everywhere- 


She and I are bestest friends and I SERIOUSLY can't get enough of her and her cuteness. 


That's it in a nutshell! 


Okay I guess there's more ;)


It was SOO fun to be able to hang out with my family and extended family for that week.
Some of the highlights were:
1. My 20 week ultrasound apt. (I was actually a little over 21 weeks for this apt). My sisters, mom and grandmother all came to my apt. It was so cool and such a great day!
2. Shopping with my GIRLS! Love my sisters and mom, we have so much girly fun! Although all I did was window shop, boo to budgeting money! :/ 
Okay I lied- I did buy this bathing suit at Cotton On for FIVE DOLLARS! I couldn't resist, that's basically free...

3. My cousin Tiffany was married and it was such a beautiful day, quite the party!

4. We hung out down American Fork Canyon, bbq'd and played
5. The weather was perfect the entire time I was there. Although I think anything would feel perfect coming from 113 degree weather. 
6. Lots of walks around the neighborhood, beautiful scenery with the best company
7. Visiting with the bestie, Emma Dunn  (I wish it could have been for longer!) 
8.  Lots of water park fun! Isabella LOVES to swim and play in the water with her 'friends'. Ahh so fun!
9. Celebrating my brother Garrett's b-day and my brother-in-law Matt's b-day, lots of baking and good food!
10. All the family get-together's we had with all the extended fam in town for the wedding. 
11. The BEST Cuban cooking you will ever have, love my Mama and LOVED having her in town!
12. Kneaders french toast, nuff said... 
13. Chick flicks and homemade cookies, like everyday! 
14. Manti Temple/Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant. Soo neat!
15. Hanging out outside everyday. You cant do that in AZ during the summer...you will die, literally.

Oh it was such a great trip! 
I wish there had been more time to see some other family and friends but alas, it was jam packed full of busyness, good thing we will be moving back at the end of July! Woohoo! 
If you want to see some of the pictures from the trip I suggest going HERE :)

Funny story- 
While boarding the plane to head back to AZ, the flight attendant said, "Why are you all going to AZ this time of year??" Good question lady, gooood question.  

These two missed me though :)

   
And I missed them terribly- It's good to be home and in his arms! hahaha
I dont know why, but I love this picture! 
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment