Whelp, since I have had SO much time on my hands I've really been able to dive in to all this baby stuff and really plan. It has been a lot of fun! I honestly eat, breath and sleep all things baby and he's not even here yet! Plus, I am on a roll with my blog posting!
An update on pregnancy thus far:
1. The heat is slightly starting to bother me now. We have had a couple pretty hot days here and maybe I am just not drinking enough water or something but I get the worst headaches! Not to mention it wipes me out. Suki is going to have to learn how to take herself out to go potty here pretty soon!
2. I have weird hip things going on at night when I try and sleep. One side will go numb and burn like the feeling when your foot is asleep, and the other side will just burn. This has been going on since like 12 weeks! I kinda just let it do it's thing but now I am starting to wonder if any of you moms ever went through that?! And if so, how long did it last for you? If my hips are widening I may just cry! I already have wide hips!!! Grr.
3. I don't really have any food cravings except for when I see something driving around or on the T.V. or things like that. Then I usually can't let it go till I have whatever I saw! But if I am at home I don't really think a whole lot about food. Usually :)
I am loving every minute of being pregnant. It is the neatest thing to rub my tummy and know that there is a little babe inside. Everything I do I notice my tummy now so it is a constant reminder of the miracle we have growing! And boy are we excited. David has started to rub my baby belly which always put's a smile on face too, so fun!
Well it is going to be a long summer and I have had to really dig deep to find things to keep me entertained. I made a list of things to accomplish these next couple months so hopefully I wont go completely stir crazy!
One of which is a few crafts I want to make for the baby's room. I love crafts and they are always a good way to pass the time! I started on one of them today and will show the finished product soon.
And as you can see we have decided on nursery colors!
We kinda went the nontraditional route with these colors but I think it will be really cute! It's going to be an elephant theme'd room and my creative juices are going crazy! There will also be some blue thrown in there too, of course! :)
And maybe this red because I think t's super cute!
Hopefully David will let me decorate as much as I want to! I'm worried that he may put the kabosh on things because we only have one more year of school left in Provo, part of which the baby wont even be here yet. Hmm, I should check!
Well I apologize that I am all about baby stuff nowadays. It's constantly at the forefront of my mind so therefore facebook, instagram, pinterest, blog etc. will mostly revolve around all things baby. At least until I have some other form of entertainment!!
Speaking of, you all will get a break from my antics because my family is coming for a visit next week and I CANT WAIT!!!! Oh I cant wait! I seriously have missed them like crazy, It will be soo nice to have them! Woohoo!
I hope everyone's summer is getting off to a great start!!
Happy Monday! :)








Britt this is too cute. Sorry I never got back to you in AZ! I came home yesterday so it was a really short trip. Branson is still out there selling for the week but I just went for the weekend. If we go down again then we will have to set up a fun date :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Im glad you like it, thanks Shelly!!! And no biggie, I totally know how that goes! If you guys come again we would love to see you but no pressure! I hope he's surviving the heat!! :)
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking about you nonstop lately and today I picked up something for that sweet little baby boy you're growing!! I can't wait to give it to you and to see your little bump in person. Eeee! Just so excited for you :)
ReplyDelete