Well we did it! We shaved off all of Suki's hair! Since about mid-January Suki had started shedding a TON. Up until that point we had never had an issue and then all of the sudden hair was every where. I was vacuuming non-stop and we were constantly embarrassed with friends and family following us around pulling hair off our clothes. It was gross. The shedding was getting a little out of control. So I did some research and found out that she was losing her winter coat, which is what I had figured. The solution was to either wait it out or shave it off! We went back and forth on this because her coat is just so beautiful and I was worried that it would never grow back/look the same. After a week or two of trying to decide, I got to the point where I just didn't care and that I couldn't handle the hair every where any more. So after talking with many groomers and finding one we liked we decided to shave it off! When we went to pick her up at the groomers I was completely blown away, she didnt even look like the same dog! After the first initial shock wore-off I absolutely loved it. She looks like a puppy again! And we can actually see her cute body and not this big mass of hair. She is such a cutie and we love her to pieces!!
BEFORE
AFTER
 |
| Dont worry, She was the last one to use that bottle! |
If only they had doggy braces to fix her darling under-bite!! :)
I've been slacking on my grateful goal...
1. I am grateful for the blessing of paying tithing
2. I am grateful for our calling in a singles ward
3. I am grateful for my hard-working hunny and his new promotion at work!
4. I am grateful for pizza, mmmm YUM
5. I am grateful for family
Life is good!!
She is getting so big! We miss you guys so much and we just moved out of the ward. We need to get together!
ReplyDelete