Well after my last blog post, I felt I should lighten the mood a little bit and there's no better way to do that then talk about one of my favorite holidays, Valentines Day! In the SIX YEARS (wow!) that David and I have been together I have really grown to love this special day! I am grateful for a husband who knows my hopeless romantic-ness, who tries to make it a special day.
On this Valentines day I was sick, unfortunately, but it was still a great day. When I got home from work on my lunch break I walked into a spotless home, vacuumed and everything, and this was on the table
| haha, SO CUTE!!!! |
That night we ended up having a nice, quiet evening at home where we attempted to make a heart shaped pizza...
| sorry, i couldn't get the picture right side up :/ |
Happy Valentines Day!
We love you all!!!






hahhaa i LOVE that cookie. so great.
ReplyDelete