_

_

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Toothpaste for free?? Yes please.

(Excuse my grossness)

I have been meaning to do one of these blog post for a lonnnng time!
That, my friends, is my grocery reciept and the things on the counter is only half of the stuff we got that day. I took this picture the morning after we went grocery shopping so I pulled out just a few things for the picture. Anyways I want to proudly announce that I am one of "those" people, yup, a coupon-er!! And let me tell you, it is the best, most easiest thing ever; and the savings are real! On this specific grocery trip our total bill ran up to $189 dollars and we only paid $68!!! Amazing or what??? And we got all name brand things too! I almost always check out at the grocery store with free items in my cart and just the other week the grocery store actually owed us money! Crazy, huh?!
Couponing has really been great for us. Sometimes we feel like we are on a game show or something like that, people will congratulate us and the cashier always seems to annouce our savings in a 'Price is Right' game show kind of way. It is always an exciting adventure for us to go to the grocery store and the money we have saved has been such a blessing. :) 


Happy blogging, and shopping!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Where do you get all of your coupons?! One of my new year's resolutions is to save money on groceries but I don't even know where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will help you! It is seriously so easy. I have a friend that has seriously saves 500+ dollars a month on groceries. Thats like earning a pay check! Maybe we can get together sometime this week? I can show you how to use coupons and you can show me how to re-vamp my blog! How does that sound?? hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I want in on the coupon secrets as well... I've tried, but have just never gotten into it! I can't ever seem to find the right coupon websites and such... please help me! You can send me a message on facebook if that's easier... I'm a facebook whore :) I'm always on there! Thanks Brittany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just re-dedicated myself to couponing... and last week I saved 80$!!! I'm still new so it doesn't seem as easy yet but I'll get there... any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Britt- I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brittany! you seriously need to help me couponing. I need some tips cause we buy all the cheap stuff to try and save money but if I could save money on the good stuff that would be even BETTER!!! help! :)

    ReplyDelete