_

_

Friday, September 21, 2012

37 Days, but who's counting?!?!

So here we are, about 5 weeks left and I can hardly believe it! I'd like to think that this baby boy will come on time or even early BUT from everyone I've talked to and from everything I've read, it's best to count on our baby boy coming late rather then early, especially with it being our first. So I am going to mentally count on 41 weeks to keep my sanity! Woohoo! Can't wait!

Well it's been a while since I did an update of any kind and there has been a lot going on, but first we will start off in the baby department because, well lets face it, I don't talk about much else!

Everything is going so good with our little one and we couldn't feel more excited, but I fear that my body has hit a wall. I feel like I am a wasted piece of flesh these days. I am not one to complain and I am so fully aware that it could probably be worse and even get worse, but honestly I feel like I cant handle much more. Everyone says these last weeks are the hardest and I am defiantly there! It is so hard to breath and I am pretty sure my ribs are bruised. Im not on speaking terms with my bra, (I HATE wearing a bra...don't worry though, I suffer through my days to keep the girls in place, -your welcome.) I officially waddle, I have horrible allergies, my feet kill and my legs ache and my lower back (SI joint)  is a whole other story. Also as of this last week I now have the worst case of restless legs when I try and sleep and my acid reflex is back, trapped air, round ligament pains, and feeling bloated and huge on top of my already undeniable huge self has been miserable. Have I painted you all a pretty picture?! Yeah, I have felt better. So pretty much to sum up, I am uncomfortable sitting cause then it's even harder to breath, I am uncomfortable standing because my lower body cant handle it and I am uncomfortable laying because well, I just am. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right?!
It's funny cause I was just joking with my Mom today that in all the past weeks I had thought that I hadn't been sleeping very well but with how things have been lately I realized that I had been sleeping great!! I long  for my sleep that I thought was awful cause now I really know what awful is!

*PITTY PARTY!!!*

Okay I'm done with my ranting and raving.
Again, like I said I CAN'T WAIT for this baby to come!!

Also in the all things baby department I have to give a huge thank you to our dear friends Mandy Fullerton and Cherie Starke. David and I weren't planning on doing any maternity pictures but both of these talented ladies called me up and wanted to do some pictures! We were so spoiled! Not only did they do these great pictures for us but they did them all for free!! We feel so blessed to have such great friends and such beautiful memories! Thank you soo much you guys!
(Cherie Starke - http://www.cheriestarke.com/ )

Here's a few of my favorites: 
 







And in case any of you have been dying to know- my belly button still hasn't popped yet and I am really starting to think that it wont! 
AND t-minus 2 weeks till I'm done with work! YAY! I think working till 37 weeks pregnant is sufficient! Maybe my body wont ache so bad when Im done?!  (fingers crossed!)
Anyways I think that about sums up the baby update for now! 

There are many other updates to share but I think I will save those for another post, except for one other thing...because it's pretty big news...

WE ARE MOVING TO ARIZONA! 
My AMAZING husband got the job offer from Honeywell!!!! 
The offer came back in August but we wanted to keep it under wraps though until we'd shared the big news with all our family! But the word is officially out! 
David will finish out his Senior year, graduate and then we will move at the end of June to the blistering heat. It will be a new chapter for us, the grown up life, and we couldn't be more excited!  It will be very bitter sweet saying goodbye to our college years, but I feel there are many new adventures calling our name! 

There are no words to describe how blessed we feel to be able to finish out this school year with some direction in our lives. To have an incredible job lined up with a Fortune 100 Company that will open so many doors of opportunity. It is soo hard to find a real job nowadays especially just out of college and I just feel so grateful and like we have really been given a tender mercy. 
We will miss all of our dear friends and family TERRIBLY so we have to make this last year out here in UT count! 

Well I better hurry my self off to work and write more about this later!!  

I will leave you all with these adorable pictures...

If our little man is even half as cute as his Daddy, I will be one happy Momma!
So in love!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment