_

_

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Holy Hannah

Oh my, I CAN"T believe August is over! Where has the time gone??? Really though, I feel like I can barely keep up these days.
I have so much to update on but will probably have to do a very shortened version since I am soo far behind. I feel a blogging cloud looming over me everyday so I just need to whip this stinker out so I can move on with my life! So bare with me!

Well we have officially moved back to good ol' P-Town and it is SO nice to be home again.

Here is how July and August went...
*We moved back to UT on Saturday July 21st, unloaded the car and threw everything in our living room, grabbed an overnight bag and packed to stay at my parents house that night.
*My brother had his mission farewell Sunday morning and then Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were all things Garrett and family before he reported to the MTC Wed afternoon. All this time we stayed up north in Highland.
* Thursday morning we get back to Provo, unpacked from staying at my parents place and then re-packed and left for California on our babymoon. We stayed the night in Vegas and then left Friday afternoon to drive the rest of the way to Canyon Country.
* We got back from Cali that following Wednesday night and drove straight to Highland. We stayed the night up in Highland with my family Wed night and Thursday night and then headed back down to Provo Friday to unload again (everything thrown in the living room, once again) and repacked to go camping.
* We camped Friday night up in Strawberry with some great friends of ours, soo fun!
* Saturday we came back home unpacked all of our camping stuff and grabbed an overnight bag and headed back up to Highland and stayed the night Saturday and Sunday night! We came home (back to Provo) first thing Monday morning and unpacked for the last time!! We spent all day Monday creating pathways in our house, and slowly making sense of the explosion of stuff we called home.
* We slept in our beds for the first time that night since we had left last April for our summer internship! It was a good night sleep to say the least. That Tuesday morning David and I both started work back up and have tried to tackle some part of moving back everyday. It has been really stressful for me because I am definitely in the 'nesting' stage of this pregnancy (although I feel like I've been in the nesting stage since I was like 15 weeks prego!) We are finally home and I can actually do the things I thought about doing all summer long but our place has needed some intense TLC. So between work, cleaning, organizing and de-cluttering the apartment and seeing family up in Highland often, you can see how it has been an insane month. I feel like we have no time for anything. I just have to take things a day and a task at a time! And we are slowly making progress, go us! 
Phew! I'm exhausted just recapping it all! 

So since then, David and I have been plugging away at school and work trying to save every penny! Our plan is for me to be able to stay at home with the baby when he's born so that has required us to really pull in the spending reins and budget! It will be worth it though to be able to be a stay at home momma! Also keeping us busy is that I've had some kind of an appointment every week, weather it be for the dentist (ick!), my OBGYN, the Chiropracter for my SI joint and now we've added our Baby Class that is every week this month! Wahoo! Looking back on all this, it is no wonder time if flying by! 

But onto the fun! I have lots of pictures to share from this last month so if you want to see them head on over to my Facebook page! 

Some of my favorites pictures:





I miss my Elder Williams!!
Best brother EVER! :)
Our stop in Vegas on our Babymoon
Babymoon! 
Hanging out at the beach :)
Our Day at the LA Zoo
Camping with our friends! 
Well I have hopes to stay on top of my blogging this next month so fingers crossed! It's a bummer because  feel like I don't get to share all the fun stories and the exciting detail when I get so behind. Boo!
Anyways, I hope this post finds you all well and that everyone had a great and safe summer!

Until next time!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment