This is THE best lotion ever. My skin feels soo soft and smooth all day long. It really helps out here in dry UT.
One word:
DELICIOUSNESS
These are my favorite kind of Oreo's and, if left a lone, I could probably eat the whole package. I have a serious problem with these guys.
The best Mac&Cheese out there! It is better then any of the other name brand products out there if you ask me. If you like mac and cheese, try it!!
It was hard to pick a favorite movie because I have to many so I decided to put a favorite that I have loved the longest.
Pride and Prejudice
with
this guy
and this girl
Oooo how I LOVE this movie! To me, no other version can compare to the awesomeness of this six hour version. I also must say, although my husband would probably kill me for making this viral, but he likes this movie too. On any given Sunday you will see us watching this movie together and loving every minute of it. Its one of the many things I love about that man of mine!
We also started watching this show on Netflix. There are four seasons on there but six seasons so far, (the sixth season starts this June) It's kinda like 24 but not as intense and a lot funnier! We've really liked it. So if you are looking for a new show to start, Burn Notice is a good one to add to the list.
In other news: I colored my hair black! It was a very scary and risky move on my part in fear that it would look like shoe polish but I think it turned out nicely! And for that reason I am going to say I have a favorite hair coloring product
Every time I've colored my hair I have used this product I have never had an issue! I use the semi permanent so it eventually washes out. Its been good non-committal fun!
I have also tossed around the idea of cutting my hair very short... pixie short, and I need all thoughts and opinions to help me make this decision. I found a few cuts that I like so let me know what you think and which one is your favorite, if any! Please dont hesitate to share your thoughts...things like 'Short hair like that may make your hips look bigger' is vital information and would be greatly appreciated!!
In no special order:
Hair Cut #1
Hair Cut #2
(although my hair doesn't have that kind of texture so I'm not sure this one will work)
Hair Cut #3
(Not the color!!)
Hair Cut #4
(I would tweak this one a bit but it has potential)
Hair Cut #5
any thoughts, opinions, or emotional outbursts?!?












I love that you said that about the Mac and Cheese because that's the one I always buy:)
ReplyDeleteI totally think you should cut your hair short so I can live through you. That is so selfish of me. Spencer doesn't like short hair so it's long hair for me til it all falls out or I go bald like mama. Crossing my fingers that doesn't happen though. Plus you could totally pull it off. If I knew I'd look like her I'd get my hair chopped just like Mandy Moore when it was cut short. Anywho keep up pated on what you decide.
ReplyDelete#5 for sure. for sure for sure.
ReplyDeleteThanks Morgan for your vote!
ReplyDeleteChar, I will def keep you updated!! A change like this will be note worthy, hehe
Amy! Im glad we aren't the only ones who love it! Soo good.
Okay so I'm totally looking forward to trying the lotion, Oreo's, and mac n' cheese. I absolutely 100% agree with you on the movie. One of my favs for sure, and I totally think you could pull the short hair thing off. My favorite was the last one. :)
ReplyDelete