I know all of you have probably heard an ear full about our trip and may be getting slightly annoyed with me but I just am having a hard time containing my excitement. This will be David's and I first trip just the two of us and of all places to go to I cant believe its Hawaii. We are so excited to experience the island life and see and do all that there is. Ten days in paradise!!! YES please. So Im sure there will be a ridiculous amount of pictures taken, cause thats what I do best, and many stories to tell and I really hope this trip is the slowest ten days of my life!
We are soooo excited to be hanging out with these gorgeous people while we are there!! Our dearest friends that we have MISSED SO MUCH!!! ...Yeah, they actually live in Hawaii...cool huh?! :)
![]() |
| Khol and Lindsay!! |
SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!!
And we will see all the rest of you bloggers when we return!
ALOHA!







Jealous!!!
ReplyDeleteOhh dont you worry! We will all be green with jealousy when you two are in Cancun!! So fun!! :)
ReplyDelete