Well this beautiful thing has been the cause of much time wasting. A couple weeks ago I opened the blinds in our kitchen in the morning like I always do and lo and behold this was staring back at me. What is it you ask? I honestly couldn't tell you...we think maybe a wasp nest?? If it is a wasp nest, have you ever seen one this big?? It is just so weird how David and I have never seen this outside our window before. Its so perfect that it totally looks fake, but I assure you its not! One of these days we are going to somehow get it down. I am excited to see whats inside! I'm imagining a small wasp 'ghost town' with a community of wasp homes and shopping malls and gas stations... maybe even a movie theater? Who knows. As of right now I just sit and watch it all the time. I will make a point of going completely out of my way so I can look out the window as I walk past it. I'm not sure what is so captivating about it, but I honestly cant help it. Not a day has gone by that I haven't looked out the window at it. I'm not sure what I will do with my time once its gone... I must be easily entertained!
Here are some more pictures for you viewing pleasure... :)
Gratitude
1. I am grateful for calm days at work
2. I am grateful for a husband who always seems to take the dog out :)
3. I am grateful for warm soup
4. I am grateful for Christmas music
5. I am grateful for calculators (I randomly did a lot of math today, hehe)






brittany! that thing is sick!!! oh my gosh, get rid of it! like call someone from the city to come and remove it! its HUGE!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat the heck?! You would think if it was real it would be semi-heavy? But the tree isn't weighed down at all. Are you sure someone isn't playing a joke on you? Haha. I can just see emma out there laughing her little head off putting a fake wasps nest in your tree, knowing you would spend so much time thinking about it. Bwahahah! :)
ReplyDeletethrow rocks at it!
ReplyDeleteoh and I'm coming to UT to be a temporary neighboor.. from the 30th of Nov to the 15th of December.. lets hang out!
ReplyDeleteAmy showed me that crazy thing today - I never noticed it a single time while mowing this summer. Of course the tree's leaves were a lot fuller at the time. I totally want to knock that thing down now. Maybe David and I can do some male bonding and get rid of it together. :)
ReplyDelete