_

_

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Much to do about nothing

Do you like to take walks? LOVE to take walks! 
Do you sleep with the door open or closed?  definitely closed 
Are you a good artist? nope
Ever stayed up all night on the phone? I dont think so 
Do you use chap stick? absolutely 
Do you sleep with the TV on? no way, it keeps me up
Are you a loud person? YES! 
Have you ever been on a horse? yup
Do you prefer socks, shoes, or bare feet? eh, socks or shoes. cant do bare feet
Whats you favorite holiday? CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas
Are you a morning person or a night person? night 
Have you ever shot a gun? yes
What is your favorite color? hmm either green or plum purple, just depends on the day
What is your favorite candy bar? peanut butter m&ms!
Do you like amusement parks? Yes, I love them! well except for the fact that I hate rollercoasters
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? cookies and cream
What is your favorite number? 17
How many states have you lived in? 5
Whats your favorite food? pizza 
Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? I mostly go in
Whats your favorite season? Fall 
Is your best friend still your best friend? yes <3 
Have you ever been out of the country? a couple of times 
How many people have you kissed? One-- just my husband :) 
Whats your favorite soda drink? Diet Coke! YUM! 
How many kids do you want? I want either four or six, an even number-but I am going to have five--(the pencil told me)
What is something you currently want right now? money.
Are you good at hiding your feelings? not really, especially around my mom or David
Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings? I think so? No one has really hurt my feelings lately. 
Do you have a bad habit? Yes, I think I worry to much...amongst some other bad habits Im sure I have
Are you ticklish? Not really
Do you like to cuddle? Love it!! 
Is it easy to make you smile? Yes :)

2 comments:

  1. No bare feet??? I can't stand having my feet confined in shoes, but I can do socks for sure! And I think the worry thing is every woman's "bad habit." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah! I cant do bare feet on garage floors or outside...weird, I know. But I am okay with bare feet inside! lol. And I love socks!

    ReplyDelete