David and I must have been especially boring these last couple weeks because I honestly cant think of anything to write about. I have gotten on here twice this week attempting to update the blog and then I just end up sitting for 10 mins trying to think of something to write about. So here I am, writing about nothing...
Oh!!
I thought of something!
David and I teach a Marriage and Dating Relationships class in our singles ward!! We just got called and had our first class this last Sunday. We were soo excited to teach this class. I mean seriously, what young, newly married couple wouldn't get excited about talking about romantic things and such?! And on top of that I LOVE to play matchmaker, and with this class everyone comes to me instead of me having to search people out! Its perfect. I get to set people up and talk about dating and marriage. Sounds awesome, huh?? Well let me tell you, we spent 4 HOURS preparing our lesson on Saturday! We were both pretty nervous but I think it turned out okay. We had a lot of fun with some good conversations mixed in. It was pretty funny to watch the guys have all these "girl problems" and then the girls explain how simple (and really nonexistent) their girl problems were. Oh the fun!
Well thats all I have for now, I will keeping thinking though... :)
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment