There are other words that are just tuff to say like crayon and crown, yeah, not a fan. But the list of fun ones is many. What are your favorite words to say/spell?
...Well thanks to my very exciting intro I am sure you guys are all on the edge of your seat for this blog post! ESPECIALLY since this is going to be my SECOND one this MONTH!! Please, a moment of silence is in order.
Thank you.
Anyways my reason for the title is because for this post we are going to do a potpourri of pictures, its been a while since I put real people pictures on here and I think its time!
(In no special order)
Olympic Speed Skating is an amazing sport, so cool!
Dont get in a laser tag cross fire with these people...
or these people... :)
I am NOT ready for this... brrrr!
Yup, those are all of David's dirty socks, inches away from the laundry basket... isn't he just the cutest?! (Sorry for publishing our dirty laundry, no pun intended, hehe)
Four-Wheeling fun!
David setting up the Halloween Decor in a witch hat, tehehe
and Suki keeping him company...Our Bori Family Halloween Party!
A special breakfast on Halloween morning thanks to Matt!
We have spent many nights around my parents campfire!! Its one of my favorite things about their new house!
And along with the campfire winter would not be complete without hot chocolate! (One of our favorite presents from our wedding)
| Excuse my no make-up self right here, it was late and almost bed time! |
| Probably one of my favorite pictures! |
I love when these people come in town!
And that is the end of our picture fun, at least for now! :)








Such cute pictures!! I wish we could be there to party with you guys and take a ride down the baking isle in a motor chair :) miss you all!!
ReplyDelete