Saw this on my friend's blog so I thought I would share!!
I think I laughed so hard at this because I feel like it describes me exactly, "so little to say, said so much, to so few". Its perfect, but kind of embarrassing at the same time! lol.
Well if anything, this bog has helped me to write down little tidbits of our daily life, which in any other circumstance, would have been lost and forgotten thanks to my inability to keep a journal. So all in all blogging is awesome! And I have thoroughly enjoyed it! Like my friend said, It helps us to see the humor in things. Hopefully everyone enjoys it as much as I do. :)
Speaking of everyone, and this could further my embarrassment even more, but I am just curious on how many people actually read the ol' blog. I mean it tells me I have 8 'followers' but I know that I read/stalk many a blogs without 'following' them. So here comes the fun part, if you are reading this right now would you do me a solid and leave a comment? And so you dont have to write something like, "I am one of your stalkers", I will give you a question to answer. What was your favorite memory/vacation of this summer? and/or What is your favorite dessert? Or anything else you want to comment about.
If you would like to remain a mystery that's totally fine. Just thought I would indulge my curiosity!
It was tough for me to pick a favorite summer memory so I narrowed it down to one of our trips to California back in May. This particular trip stood out because we got tickets to be the audience on The Price is Right! We made t-shirts for everyone, got up supper early in the morning and got to be at the CBS studios all day. My mom got called on stage to play the games and won the double show case show down!!! It was the funniest and craziest thing we have all done in a long time. It was even more fun to watch us all on T.V. later on!! We had such a blast!
Grateful Goal
1. A/C
2. my most amazing family and extended family
3. Charlene and Holly and everyone else in the family that helped put on the Bori Family summer games on Monday!! So fun!
4. my car...(trying to be grateful) teheh
5. great friends
6. summer fun







I always read your posts. Because I love you so dang much. My favorite summer memory is probably when Jude had a blow out at the outlets in Cali...getting poop all over dad and all over the sidewalk. Bahaha. Miss you guys. Want to come over for dinner and/or play games?
ReplyDeleteI read your blog :) my favorite thing this summer was our trip to Havasupai. It was amazing! Everyone should experience it :)
ReplyDeleteI want to comment on the fact that you are freaking gorgeous my friend!! And that this is the first time I've seen your blog, thanks for putting the little pop up on Facebook, that's usually how I find people's blogs :)
ReplyDeleteI am a loyal reader/follower :) Like you didn't already know that... And I have to say that my new favorite treat is the cookie pie you made the other day. A-Mazing!! Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys!! I am soo glad that Im not just writing for my mom and sister! Its nice to know that I have such great friends that like to keep up with our little going on's. You all are so wonderful! I appreciate everyone commenting :) Although I think most people are preferring to remain a mystery, unless the stats thingy is trying to make me feel cooler then I really am... :)
ReplyDeleteNaomi- We would LOVE to do a game/dinner night! I miss you tons! Lets plan something!!
Stacie- You are the nicest person EVER!! Thank you so much for saying that. Are you guys still in the ward?!
Noell- I loved all of the pictures from your trip, it looked soo beautiful and like you guys had a blast! Wish we could've gone with you guys!
CHRISSY- You ARE my most loyal reader/follower and for that I love you!! Actually I love you for many other reasons than that, but that is one of them! I am glad that you liked the cookie pie so much! Do you have the recipe!? I can send it to you if you need it :) xoxo
you know i stalk you! miss you boyh.
ReplyDeleteTa-da! It's me in cyber disguise!
ReplyDeleteFavorite memory from this summer: Emma's "a-ha" moment during swim lessons.
Favorite vacation this summer: Callahan family reunion in Big Bear and the following house-sitting for 2 weeks for some friends.
Favorite dessert: (at the moment) Emma Smith's 90-minute white bread with homemade raspberry peach jam. Mmmm, think I'll go get another slice!