_

_

Friday, May 13, 2011

Important News Bulletin!

Griping title right?? I had to sound dramatic in order to try and excite my wavering readers out there with my lack of blog posting lately.
 I am very disappointed in myself for having gone almost two months with out a single blog post! I was on such a role before and now I am left to try and play catch up. 


So here we go


It will be a potpourri of fun with plenty of pictures, fun stories and random side notes! Excited?? I am! 


April started off with a bang with these cool peeps coming in town... 
to watch Conference! And let me just say that conference was so amazing, I mean it always is but for some reason I felt like a lot of things that were said were things that I needed to here more so then ever. I got some good notes and am very excited to re read the talks in the Ensign we just got this week. Conference weekend was great, We did A LOT of eating and we did little of this, I promise...  
These two are frenemies, but more on the side of enemies, so its always a shocker to us when we seem them cuddled next to each other. So cute! 

We basically just hung out all weekend and enjoyed having all the family together. 




We got a new game for our Wii thanks to our friends Scott and Morgan! 
Its called Just Dance 2. And boy have we had hours of entertainment with that game! So fun!



Then we all got together for a Bridal Shower that I threw for my bestest friend Emma Fullerton-Dunn :)



Also I had a BIRTHDAY!! I turned twenty-freaking three!!! Yikes! But sadly I dont have any pictures of us on my birthday except for what my sweet husband did!  
This pretty girl had her bridals/groomals that I got to help out with




Emma and her Mom!

Charisse and Emma also had Birthdays in April along with a bunch of other peeps too! Charisse turned 25 and Emma turned 23. April is a busy Birthday month!

May so far has turned out to be AMAZING, busy, but amazing!! We have had birthdays, a wedding, parties, shopping and LOTS of eating (because thats what we seem to do best when we get together as a family) and many more things going on and its only the 13th! Later on this month we have our California trip, more birthdays, Garrett's HS graduation, parties, family pictures and probably MORE eating, but of course with its equal share of working out. 

Oh how I love my family. 

My family came in town again and stayed for a whole week and a half! YEA! They came in town for their other daughter's wedding!! (that's what my mom calls Emma) And let me just say that it was the most, fabulous amazing week ever. What an emotional roller coaster to marry off your best friend! I honestly couldn't of survived without my family and husband because I was such a mess! lol. It was like having Charisse get married all over again (ok, not that emotional, but kinda close!) I am sooo beyond happy for them and couldn't of picked a better person for my Emma. She will be so loved by Miles. They are the most beautiful couple!! Sigh, I just LOVE weddings. There's nothing better! Its a time to celebrate love, life and family. I was so honored to be apart of their special day. And it was an absolute PERFECT day! Here are some pictures of my family being in town and the wedding... 




we like to re-use balloons :)
Happy Sweet 16 to my beautiful baby sister!!!! 

Isabella has 6 teeth now!!! And she loves to show them off!
She was fascinated with Suki's crate. She kept opening and closing the door

Getting into her Mommy's purse and looking back to see if anyone was watching! lol

she loves to look and books...

and read them too!! 

But my most favorite thing right now, is how much she likes her  nose sucker thing. She gets the biggest grin on her face whenever Charisse uses it and then she will look around for us all to applaud her for being such a big girl! Like she has done some really neat trick or something. She loves it, and we do too!! She is just so stinkin cute!! 


I don't know why but I just love this picture! haha  
Emma's cousin, Holly Hansen, took this picture. Isnt it amazing?! 
In all the busyness we forgot my camera so we only got a couple with David's phone






Well I think I am caught up! Now it is time to enjoy the sunshine and let the outdoor fun begin. T-minus seven days till we are in California and we just cant wait. We will probably become hermits this next week just to get ready for our fun filled trip. I am so excited for this summer and cant wait to share it with the ones we love. Bring on the FUN! 

1 comment:

  1. so fun!! we miss you guys.. And I have to say you look sooooooo cute in that bridesmaid dress (?) the purple one! What a cute pic. You have been super busy!!! we are coming to UT in August so mark us in your calendars!!!

    ReplyDelete