What is an Liebster award you may ask??
"The
Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than
200 or so followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest,
kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued,
cute, endearing, and welcome."
My whopping 16 followers definitely puts me into that category!
My whopping 16 followers definitely puts me into that category!
So a big THANK YOU to my gorgeous girl Shelly for tagging me and to my very small audience of readers for making this happen! I feel so honored!
There are a few rules a nominee must follow to receive this award, which are:
1. Each person must write 11 things about themselves that readers may not know.
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger asked, and then ask the people YOU nominate and tag to answer 11 questions.
3. Choose 11 other blogs and link them in this post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
11 things you may not know about me:
1. I have a horrible fear of flying but love to travel, I want to see the world!
2. David and I were each other's first and only boyfriend/girlfriend and we were each other's first and only kiss
3. I still sleep with a blanket that my Grandmother made for me when I was little. David teases me all the time for it! It's not so much that I need a 'blankie' it's more about having something to hug and rest under my head for added support...ya know?!
4. I can't stand my bare feet on a garage floor, it's like nails on a chalk board for me
5. I am a germ freak!! For example; For the longest time I wouldn't let anyone touch my pillow, it couldn't be set anywhere except for on my bed or in the hands of myself. I wash my hands a ton and since having a baby I notice EVERY caugh, sniffle and sneeze. It's pretty bad, Im trying to relax about it.
6. I have never had a speeding ticket
7. When I paint my nails I get it all over my fingers, wait till it drys and then peel off all the excess paint around the nail. It's a real time saver and they turn out perfect every time! teehehe
8. When I got my license my first vehicle was a big, old Dodge Ram Truck and now I am obsessed with them (Im a GA country girl at heart)
9. I hate to read books of any kind, I think I would rather take a hammer to the foot!
10. I don't own any hair doing type thing besides a blow dryer and have never used a curling iron or a straightener in my life.
11. I used to be really over-weight in my young teen years. With that being said, I lost over 50 lbs the year before my Jr. year in High School! Go me! hehe :)
1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging? I actually wasn't going to start blogging until David and I had children. I wanted to be able to document all the fun little things and memories with our kiddos. BUT I had always really enjoyed reading my friends blogs and thought, 'why not start one now?' So I did. Also a big factor was that I have never kept a journal and figured this would be my crack at journaling
2. What's your favorite article of clothing? Ehhh, probably my black maxi skirt! It goes with everything, can be dressed up or dressed down and it's supper comfy.
3. What's your favorite childhood memory? Playing outside all day long, ridding bikes and going on 'secret undercover missions' with my friends.
4. Scariest moment of your life? Rididng a roller coaster
5. One word that would best describe you? I didnt know about this one, so I asked my fam and they said kind-hearted..??
6. If your friends and aquantances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Why or why not. Yes, absolutely! I grew up in a home were we always spoke our minds. We have always been honest and blunt with each other no matter what. Im an over thinker so for me, It's better to know then to wonder.
7. What is your favorite month of the year? Ooo this one is tough, it's a toss up between Fall and Spring...hmmm today Im saying April!
8. Favorite restaurant? Rio Bravo, it was a Tex-Mex Chain in GA but they aren't around anymore.
9. What's your favorite number? 17
10. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you? Funny you should ask, I have it saved! Here it is word for word, "You are so darling and I just had to tell you how much I love talking with you because you just make me so happy! You have such a contagious smile and your personality is so cute and bubbly! This sounds super cheezey but you carry a light with you and it brightens me up every time I'm around you!"
LOVE YOU GIRL, thank you for making me feel so special!!! (you know who you are!)
11. What is your favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast, also Little Mermaid too!! Sorry I cant make decisions...
I now tag:
Lindsey from Patterson Palooza
Rachel from The Chinns
Chrissy from The Walkers
Emma from The Dunn Family
Brooke from The Sessions
Amy from Amy, Stephen and Rosie
Noell from The Helean's
Megan from The Dicou's
Amy from The Reeves
Kimberly from Lotts of Love
Heather from The Roush Family
Tanis from Little Mirlacles
Here are your questions....ready, set, GO!
1. (Obligatory) Why did you start blogging?
2. What are the top 3 best days of your life?
3. What's your favorite quote? Why?
4. What is the worst OR most embarrassing thing to have ever happened to you?
5. What's your morning routine like?
6. What's your guilty pleasure?
7. What's your favorite food?
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
9. What is your favorite thing about yourself?
10. What's #1 on your bucket list?
11. What is something you are most proud of and why?
I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I did!
Im excited to follow up on all your posts!






No comments:
Post a Comment