On a different note, my FAVORITE ice cream has come back like it always does this time a year. Maybe its my favorite because you can only get it at a certain time of year but boy is it good! We've already gone through two cartons of it since Saturday and its only Thursday! MmmMmm good!
Speaking of S'mores, David and I camped out in our backyard this past weekend! It was soo fun! Most of you who know me, know that I get easily excited about things and this was this no exception. It was such a thrill to get already and set up in the backyard. I am so glad I married someone that I can count on to be just as excited with me! I am the luckiest girl EVER! I wish I could say that we had a good nights rest, because well, we didnt. The sleeping bags worked great and the weather was perfect, the problem was more in just sleeping in our backyard. The ground isnt very level so we were kinda on a hill and oddly enough I was a little nervous to sleep out in our neighborhood. I kept in-visioning robbers sneaking though the backs of people's houses in the middle of the night and then stumbling upon on us. And then if it wasnt robbers then it was a homeless person, and if not a homeless person then some crazy person or some bad person running away from the police, needless to say my imagination was running wild. And if it wasnt my imagination then it was Suki perking up at any and every noise which then kick started my imagination again! It was her first time sleeping outside and I think she will do better in a tent. But before the actual needing to sleep part started, we had lots of fun just watching the sky and looking for shooting stars. I loved just chatting with each other all cozy and warm under the stars on a beautiful night, aahhh so lovely. It was such a fun adventure, a memory we will have for ever and something that we will (Im sure) do again.We survived!
Moral of the story is; David is my best friend.
| Watching the sky! |
On to the next random thought!
I have come to the conclusion that I dont have any hobbies. I have no creative bone in my body, I strongly dislike reading (I wont say hate because I am trying to still be open to the idea), and I am not crafty by any stretch of the imagination. I love to dance so I consider that a hobby, but thats not something that I can't just do when I feel like it, dancing has a specific time and place. I love to go running, take walks and be outside but thats not a hobby. So what else is there?! I guess Im pretty good at eating... I need a new hobby!
Something that made my day:
So I go to Gold's Gym and when you first walk in the front desk person has to scan your barcode thing that hangs on your keys. While the little man was scanning my barcode he says to me, "You are always here, you never miss a day do you?" I laughed like it was no big deal and confidently said "I try not to" with a cheezey grin on my face. But inside I was dying! I could've kissed him!! Those are words that I have always wanted to hear. I am now officially classified as a gym rat and for all those wanting a definition, here you go;
Gym Rat- someone who is at the gym everyday, works out hard and is noticed by the employees as always being there. (I made that definition up just in case you are wondering..)
I just feel so honored. They are going to put a plaque up on the wall with a pair of my special tennis shoes next to all the other athletes, (I mean gym rats) and I get to be numbered among them. I was thinking should I not go today and let them miss me?? Nahh. I'll go today. I've got a reputation to uphold now.
...If only my body resembled that of a gym rat...
Anyways-
This is David's last week of school and we both cant wait!! Spring classes are always hard especially when he's got so much going on with work and church. I dont know how he does it all.
Im not sure if I mentioned on here or not but David got accepted into the BYU Business program for the fall!! Wahoo! We are finally in the home stretch with school.
I am so proud of him!!
Grateful Goal
1. I am grateful for family
2. I am grateful for being able to see family a lot
3. I am grateful for a very patient, loving husband (if you don't know him, you should-he is so amazing)
4. I am grateful for Ross- although its kinda a love/hate relationship-that place sucks me in like no where else! OH-and I strongly dislike when people call it Ross's, I will use it in a sentence- I am going to head over to Ross *NOT* I am going to head over to Ross's. Its just ROSS people. Sorry I had to get that off my chest.
5. I am grateful for every moment I get to spend with just me and my love!
6. I am grateful for this beautiful weather we've been having!! I am loving it!
THE END.







maybe since you love to eat, you should start cooking as your hobby. There are so many fantastick food blogs out there and such fun things to try!!! I love it. how fun to camp in the backyard!!! jealous. wish it was cool enough to sleep outside here!!! ; )
ReplyDelete