Whelp, I am honestly surprised to be sitting here typing my first blog post. I have always said that I would wait to start blogging until we were pregnant or after we had a baby(no I am not hinting at anything!). I had felt like we would have a lot more to write about with kids, but alas, here we are and I am excited! Im not very good at writing and Im pretty sure that David and I probably wont entertain any of you with our daily happenings, but for all those wanting to keep up with us you are at the right place! But who knows maybe things that go on in our lives will some how make others happy...
"For what do we live for, but to make sport for our neighbours, and laugh at them in our turn?"
-Pride and Prejudice.
Enjoy!! :)






I'm so excited!! I LOVE it already :)
ReplyDelete